Forums - Only 2 Viable Clan 20 Tonners - Page 2 - MWO

The Piranha could actually be fairly decent and a 20t mech would free up tonnage for other mechs. It's allow the Clans to field a x2 MAD IIc, x1 ...

Only 2 Viable Clan 20 Tonners - FORUMS - MechWarrior Online

A Light mech that, in all game-legal variants(Piranha 4 is not MWO friendly due to MG arrays), has way too many hardpoints to be effectively ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Clan Heavy + Lbx/20 - MWO: Forums

Orion IIC-A is just about the best Clan heavy when it comes to using an LBX20, having some backup weaponry, and having durability. Hunchback IIC ...

Clan Uac - MWO: Forums

The UAC is about as OP as it gets, the notion of potential double damage on something like an ac20 is wildly unwieldy in balancing terms, ...

The Ac20 Problem - FORUMS - MechWarrior Online

Clan AC/20 and UAC/20 are pretty viable with their 4 shots at what I believe was 0.15 seconds between each shell. Meaning the Clan 20s of ...

Clan Ac 20 Vs Uac20 Vs Is Ac20 - FORUMS - MechWarrior Online

... viable option for a clan mech. Back to ... Because Clan ones are 2 tons lighter and ... Except for the part where they continue to win matches 2 ...

Binary Laser Cannon Balance... - Page 2 - MechWarrior Online

No IS 30 tonner is going to be able to use two and be viable ... Its a benefit to the 30 tonner with only 2 E hardpoints. ... It is, however, Clan ...

Uac20S, A Joke For As Long As I Can Remember. What's The Deal?

It is only 2 tons heavier than UAC10, and Clan version especially can be mounted without too much difficulty. Perhaps some minor buffs can ...

Forums - Hero Mechs Combat Viability - Page 3 - MWO

I dunno, my Resistance Zeus is one of only 2 mechs I've ever broken 1300 damage with. But, yeah, the Skoko, last I checked, needs a little ...

The next MWO Battlemech | Page 2 | Paradox Interactive Forums

The Flea is a great fit for this game. With there being no wasp, stinger, any 20 tonner helps. Shame it was released too late for this Dev cycle . There's ...